- Custom Solutions
- News & Knowledge
- About DST
Our customers talk about how DST solutions add value to their supply chain management operations:
- "AutoZone is committed to improving the productivity of its customers through development of easy-to-use electronic ordering tools into solutions that customers use everyday to manage their business. This exciting new online ordering solution brings our extensive local and regional inventories of quality branded products directly to the customer’s desktop, which saves time by eliminating the need to use a paper catalog or pick up the phone."
Larry Roesel, Senior Vice President, AutoZone Commercial
- "The DST warehouse management system was initially implemented in an attempt to improve inventory accuracy. Accuracy increased significantly while the use of routed picking has allowed us to reduce staff and shorten the learning curve for new hires. Overall the system has reduced operational overhead in the warehouse by 30%. The DST replenishment module with its powerful forecasting ability has allowed us to more than double our annual inventory turns while maintaining high fill rates. There are numerous ways to segment products and to create replenishment schemes to meet that segment's objectives while simultaneously reducing the hours required from the purchasing department."
Bruce Sommerville, Vice President, Chief Operating Officer, Drive Train, Denver, CO
- "We at Auto Supply Company are committed to delivering on our tagline “The Home of Great Service.” DST’s TurboParts and eCounter eCommerce solutions help us deliver to our customers a seamless, integrated eCommerce option that provides greater ordering efficiency and enhanced customer profitability."
Charlie Key, Chief Executive Officer, Auto Supply Company Inc., Winston Salem, NC
- "NC Auto Parts has been using TurboParts for the last 7 years. The product is simple and easy to support. Our sales have increased using TurboParts allowing our parts sales personnel more time to devote to the more difficult and odd ball parts sales!"
David Vigil, IT, Advertising & Promotions, N.C. Auto Parts LLC, Reno, NV.
- "We have found the trainers at eCounter to be most helpful and professional. As total novices to any type of eCommerce business, we were quite apprehensive about this big transition. Cindy and Brandon did a great job calming our fears and turning us into well trained eCounter "SPECIALISTS." The site is very user friendly and even our least technical customers find it pretty east to navigate. The info on the site is very useful to us and our customers. We highly recommend eCounter as a very useful tool."
Dean DiSarro, President, B&L Auto Supply, Danbury, CT
- "DST has been a great company in creating an eCommerce website for my company. We had never done a site and I'm not going to lie - there was a lot of work involved, but their team is top-notch. It came together great and they are really professional in all that they do. I highly recommend them for eCommerce."
Liz Terry, General Manager, Parkers Auto Parts Inc. / E&E Auto Parts, Inc., Newport News, VA
- "The best part was the ease of setup. They walked us through it, and converted most of the information from our old service, and integrated it into eCounter. Also they worked closely with our computer company to make integration smooth, even allowing customers to retain their old login info."
Lou Iannantuano, General Manager, P&G Auto Parts, Hackensack, NJ
- "For 10 years now, A & F Imported Parts, has had the pleasure of doing business with DST. The software has proven itself to be versatile and extremely reliable. With this program, and the platform on which it was designed we have been able to streamline our procedures and become more efficient. All users know that one of the key factors in dealing with a software provider is the support which the company provides. DST excels at this. It does not matter if we have been in a crisis mode, or simply have a question, the support staff at DST is extremely knowledgeable, professional and most importantly understanding. They have demonstrated these skills in assiting those with limited computer abilities, as well as with those who know the user end of the system quite well. We highly recommend DST for its product, the company as a whole, and in particular for the excellent staff that it has."
Alberto Aguilar, IT Manager, A & F Imported Parts Inc., Oakland, CA
- "We believe 100% that this (DST TurboParts) gives us an advantage over our competitors. Support has been fantastic (within 30 Minutes on any inquiry!) and we are at 95% acceptance offering to our existing customers and 100% signing up conquest customers from our competitor! Every day we are selling more parts with less effort … Imagine that ---- NICE."
Brian OShaughnessey - Parts Manager |Camp Chevrolet Cadillac | Mercedes-Benz of Spokane
- "We recently added DST’s E-counter in addition to our DST WIP offering. Getting started was easy. DST’s team was very knowledgeable. They even assigned me my own consultant for getting my e-Commerce platforms up and running. Tim’s vast experience on the distributor side was really helpful. He came up with great marketing ideas and ways to integrate them into the DST framework that were easy and flexible. Putting together a plan to launch our internet platforms was very productive because of Tim’s understanding of where I was coming from. Having someone available who speaks your language and also knows all the technical answers is fantastic. Thanks for the great service."
Bruce Hering, President, PAD Distributors, Rockville, MD